Services Summary & Testimonials
1. Alternative Provision SPM Development Services works with LAs in AP . We focus on this area unlike other education providers
2. Support LA’s in reducing the amount of NEETs We provide monitored engaging education provision utilising technology and teacher experience to achieve tangible progress with young persons.
3. Complement PRU’s and colleges
We can provide support as an intervention strategy for PRUs , schools and colleges . Where there is a breakdown in learning,progression and engagement- we deliver a viable solution.
4. Targeted investment to break the cycle of pressures on LAs
We deliver monitored tangible progression as an AP solution reducing the numbers of NEETs , improving well being as well as educational attainment and progression into the world of work , apprenticeships or college courses
5. Highly experienced Teachers and Role models
All our team are highly experienced and well qualified to lead delivery and attainment of the young persons objectives.
Examples of Positive Change
R in Bromley has a viable future going to college and studying Bricklaying as opposed to refusing to go to school and engaging in negative well being habits.
O in Richmond now works with a utility provider having completed sessions with SPM Development Services when he expelled from college and engaging in detrimental lifestyle choices.
T now is at college studying music technology having completed functional skills courses with SPM Development Services after leaving youth offending behind.
C successfully gained functional skills qualifications and is now a Personal Fitness Trainer. SPM Development Services instilled a respect for his well being and guided him to extricate himself from negative influences.
J is now a qualified cricket and netball coach helping her local community . J and SPM Development Services used her experience of negative youth culture activities to fuel and facilitate better life choices.