SPM Development Services Ltd prides itself on having a ‘can do’ philosophy and putting the end users first and foremost in all activities. This is achieved at a competitive rate with the customer needs being of the most paramount importance.
- We provide our client schools with an outstanding level of service
- Our teachers are vetted to the most stringent of standards.
- We provide solutions for day to day requirements, for long term absences and staffing solutions for permanent vacancies.
- We ensure that we take the time to get to know our schools and to get to know the teachers we recommend, ensuring that we introduce the right teachers to the right schools.
- The team is made up of experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists and our business is built on our core principles of trust, value, integrity and excellence.
We vet all of the teachers we register to the most stringent of standards before recommending them to our client schools.
- All teachers will be interviewed in person by a trained professional
- All original qualifications will be sighted and verified with the awarding bodies.
- Comprehensive references are obtained and verified with the referees.
- All applicants are DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) cleared and Barred List Checked (list 99).
- Identification is provided with Photographic ID (and/or Driving License) and 2 x utility bills.
- Child Protection Policy, Equal Opportunity and full SPM Development Services Ltd education terms and conditions are agreed to.
- Registration involves a complete and comprehensive CV history check.